MobileAsset.EDU – Mobile Asset Tracking Solutions for Education
If your assets are already tagged, MobileAsset.EDU bundles include everything you need to account for the valuable assets used to run your educational institution – from software and IT assets, to furniture, media equipment, and much more. Bundles come with a mobile computer for managing assets any time you’re away from your desk (whether that’s a building across campus or another school within the district); an integrated barcode labelling software for creating custom labels and asset tags; and a sample set of pre-printed asset tags. Tracking your institution’s assets just got easier with the MobileAsset App; download from the App Store or Google Play and begin using your existing iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Lifetime technical support and free Getting Started training is also included to get you up and running fast.
The HC1 & DT60 include a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
MobileAsset.EDU empowers your institution to:
Commonly tracked assets include:
- Manage assets anywhere with existing iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Track assets purchased with specific funding sources
- Ensure funding compliance through funding specific audit
- Spend less time searching for lost, misplaced, or checked-out assets
- Extend the useful life of your equipment by scheduling routine maintenance
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses to replace lost items
- Track check-in and check-out processes
- Easily access data on asset cost and depreciation for accounting purposes
- Furniture – desks, chairs, filing cabinets, and carts
- IT assets – laptops, monitors, and servers
- Media Equipment – cameras, projectors, and smartboards
- Tools and vehicles
- Files and documents
MobileAsset.EDU software makes it simple to manage your institution’s valuable assets – from software and IT assets, to furniture, media equipment, and much more. MobileAsset.EDU allows you to instantly locate any asset, eliminates wasted time spent searching for missing items, and saves you from spending unnecessarily to replace lost assets. Maintenance can be scheduled and tracked to extend the working life of your equipment. Assets can be checked-out to staff and students with assigned due dates, and alerts notify you when assets are checked-out past their due date. Management reports are included to help you make the best informed business decisions relating to your assets. MobileAsset.EDU also features an easy-to-use interface (with a customisable dashboard) designed to meet the asset tracking needs of any K-12 or Higher Education institution. Purchase a license to use your existing iPhone, iPad, or Android device and then download the MobileAsset App from the App Store or from Google Play to start tracking your assets on-the-go. Wasp MobileAsset.EDU software is available in two editions: Professional and Enterprise.
MobileAsset.EDU bundles include either an HC1 or DT60 mobile computer. For demanding environments, we recommend our most popular mobile computer, the HC1. The HC1 features a ruggedized housing to withstand repeated drops to concrete, is sealed against moisture and dust, and features a full QWERTY keypad with a large 3.8” touchscreen. For mild to moderate environments, we recommend our most affordable mobile computer, the DT60. The DT60 combines a large touchscreen with 46-key QWERTY keypad. The tough exterior housing is more durable than today’s consumer smart phones and able to withstand repeated drops to concrete. Use either mobile computer to check assets in or out; perform audits around campus; and move, add, or remove assets.
The MobileAsset.EDU Bundle solution includes:
- MobileAsset.EDU software – Professional or Enterprise
- Wasp HC1 or DT60 mobile computer with integrated barcode scanner
- Integrated barcode labelling software, WaspLabeler
- Pre-printed sample asset tags
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- USB communication cable
- Power supply
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
- Free Getting Started training