Inventory Control – INVENTORY Software
Get in control of your stock with Wasp Inventory Control – the complete stock tracking solution for small business. Increase the value of your business, satisfy your customers and create more freedom in your life with Inventory Control.
Wasp Inventory Control will help you eliminate common stock problems including:
- Costly end of year stock write-offs
- Inaccurate stock counts resulting in customer dissatisfaction and loss of sales
- Wasted time spent searching for missing stock
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Wasp Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track stock, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Inventory Control is recommended for:
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Stock-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Inventory Control allows you to define multiple sites (including a warehouse, stock room, or supply closet) with multiple locations (a bin, shelf, or even a pallet within the location). It’s simple to track your stock by location, serial number, lot or any combination of the numerous ‘track-bys’.
Easily create barcode labels with Wasp Inventory Control. Print barcode labels or stock tags using data from the Inventory Control database. Attach barcode labels to stock items, physical locations or pallets to quickly improve efficiency.
This ready-to-use stock control solution includes:
- Inventory Control Standard software
- 1 PC client license
- 1 mobile computer license (mobile computer sold separately)
- Integrated full version of WaspLabeler
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
PC System Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Premium
- Windows XP (SP3) Professional
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- 750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available disk space
- 1024 x 768 display, 256 colors minimum
- DVD drive for installation
Mobile Computer Requirements
Wasp Inventory Control supports Windows® Embedded Handheld, Windows Mobile, and Windows CE devices only*.
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- Windows CE 4.2 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM
- Maintain current stock counts
- Increase sales due to improved responsiveness to customers and distributors
- Reduce stock write-downs and write-offs
- Eliminate stock-outs and overstock
- Reduce labor costs
- Know where all stock is located, onsite or offsite
- Accurately track stock cost
Wasp Inventory Control offers a wide range of stock control capabilities that allow you to effortlessly:
- Manage stock at multiple locations and sites
- Track stock by site, location, serial number, lot, date, or pallet
- Move stock from one site to another
- Maintain detailed supplier information and establish a supplier code
- Tie new stock entries to the supplier code
- Track stock cost using LIFO, FIFO or Moving Average valuation methods
- Check items in and out to customers and employees
Print Barcode Labels for Shipping, Products or Location Tags
- Create, customize, and print barcode and data labels with the integrated labeling software
- Attach labels to items, sites, locations, or documents
Fast and Easy to Use
- Import existing stock and suppliers using the Import Wizard
- Navigate using Inventory Control’s user-friendly interface
- Customize your forms to present only the information that is important to your business – no programming required!
- Comprehensive help documentation demonstrates features and use of each screen
- View critical count levels, including total available, checked out, in stock, on order, and committed
- Establish reorder quantity levels for stock items
- Adjust stock counts using the Adjust Inventory feature
- Easily remove counts from an existing item using the Remove Inventory feature
Audits and Cycle Counts
- Quickly perform audits with a mobile computer to ensure 100% accuracy
- Easily conduct monthly/quarterly cycle counts
Create New Stock Items
- Create a new item number by scanning, typing, or selecting a number from a drop-down list
- Identify new items by any number system, such as SKU, UPC, barcode, or serial number
- Establish a starting number and choose to automatically generate serial numbers for each new item
- Use a scanner to add new stock for existing stock items
- Assign managers for specific stock items
- Set up the system to require information for new items, such as a lot, PO, or supplier, and disable unnecessary fields
- Establish measurement units for tracking item quantities by pallet, box, container, gallon, and more
- Attach images or files to stock records for easy access
Access Information Instantly and Securely
- Find essential data quickly using the Advanced Find feature
- Instantly view more than 60 pre-built reports
- Protect your stock data with feature-based security
- Restrict user access at the site level
- Includes Microsoft® SQL Express database
Wasp Inventory Control Mobile Computer Features (Mobile Computer Sold Separately)
- Add, remove, move or adjust stock
- Create and edit new stock items
- Check stock in or out
- Print barcode labels and receipts to any networked printer from your mobile computer
- Scan barcode labels for instant, accurate data entry
- Search stock by item number, alternative item number, serial number, or description
- Use the audit feature to easily perform periodic stock counts
Inventory Control - Inventory Software Trial Version
Download a fully functional version of Inventory Control - Inventory Software for 30-days.
To download the program, fill out the online form and follow the online instructions. An email with a trial software installation key (this number key is required to use this trial version) will be sent to you immediately after filling out the online form and clicking submit. If you don’t see this email in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder.
Should you decide to purchase the product, call sales at 214-547-4100 to purchase an activation key. The installation and setup of the program as well as the work you have completed using the software will be retained on your system. Note: The Trial Version program comes with an UnInstaller to completely remove the program from your system at a later date if necessary.
Inventory Control – Inventory Software Product Brochure
Inventory Control – User Guide
Case Study – Process Control Outlet
Get the latest patches and updates
Inventory Control Videos make
Getting Started Easy and Painless!
Wasp offers a variety of videos to help make your buying process easier and help make getting started quick and easy.
Free Getting Started Training / On-Demand Videos
When you’re ready to begin learning the basics about Inventory Control, including a product overview, key terms and definitions, and how to set up the database, watch our on-demand videos or attend a free online training.
Inventory Control & Hardware Tutorials
Ready for more in-depth coverage of specific topics in Inventory Control? The Inventory Control tutorial video covers advanced topics including cycle counts, assemblies, kits, and how to setup track by fields. The tutorial is divided into chapters, so you can skip straight to the topics you need assistance on.