WPL304 Desktop Barcode Printer
Featuring direct thermal and thermal transfer print technology and best in class standard connectivity options (Ethernet, USB, Serial, and Parallel), the Wasp WPL304 desktop barcode printer provides a price-performance combination unmatched by other desktop barcode printers. With the smallest footprint of any Wasp 4-inch format printer, the WPL304 is an excellent choice for cramped workspaces.
Featuring both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing. The WPL304 prints 203 dpi barcodes at speeds up to 4" per second and is supported by 8 MB SDRAM and 4 MB Flash memory. Flexible connectivity and small form factor make the WPL304 perfectly suited for a wide range of applications including Point-of-Sale, asset tracking, shipping, receiving, and inventory labelling.
The Wasp WPL304 comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
To ensure compatibility, the WPL304 includes WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation and is FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick Class B, UL, CUL, TUV/Safety, and CCC certified.
For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, Wasp offers a variety of media supplies and optional accessories.
Part Numbers: 633808525163, 633808525170, 633808525187
- Smallest footprint allows WPL304 to easily fit into cramped workspaces
- Fast throughput, without between-label delays
- Durable clamshell design for easier media loading
- Multiple connectivity options allows easy and quick integration into any environment
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- 4.17” inch max. print width
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 4" inch per second print speed
- 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory with SD expansion slot
- WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation
- Accepts label rolls with 5" inch max. outer diameter
- Accepts 110 meter ribbon with .5” inch notched internal core
- Compact, double-walled clamshell design
- See-through media viewing window
- Internal Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial (RS232), and parallel connectivity standard