WPL25 Desktop Barcode Printer
The Wasp WPL25 desktop barcode printer creates 2-inch direct thermal paper labels that are ideal for applications where small labels are necessary, including healthcare, retail, shipping, and office environments. Featuring USB and serial (RS232) connectivity, the WPL25 is an economical option that offers easy integration into your environment.
The WPL25 prints direct thermal labels at speeds up to 5” inches per second and is supported by 8 MB SDRAM and 4 MB of Flash memory. Memory can be increased up to 4 GB via the SD card slot for storing additional fonts and graphics. For space constrained environments the WPL25 can be used as a traditional desktop in addition to being wall mountable for additional flexibility.
To ensure compatibility with your application, the WPL25 includes WPL, ZPL emulation, and EPL emulation and is FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick Class B, UL, CUL, TUV/Safety, and CCC certified.
The Wasp WPL25 comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
- Print high-quality 2" labels for healthcare, retail, shipping, and office environments
- Compact, clamshell design makes media changes quick and easy
- Fast print speed allows for greater throughput and increased levels of productivity
- MicroSD slot increases memory enabling storage for additional fonts or graphics
- Wall mountable feature frees up desk space
- Direct thermal printing
- 2.13" inch max. print width
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5" inch per second print speed
- 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory with SD expansion slot
- WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation
- Accepts label rolls with 5" inch max. outer diameter
- Compact clamshell design
- USB 2.0 and serial (RS232) connectivity standard