WPL205 Desktop Barcode Printer
The Wasp WPL205 is a low-profile, direct thermal only desktop barcode printer designed to meet light to medium-duty barcode printing requirements. The durable clamshell design and low total cost of ownership make the WPL205 a well suited option for printing non-permanent labels for shipping, visitor identification, and retail applications to name a few.
The WPL205 comes standard with USB, serial (RS232), and parallel connectivity options. Print speed of up to 5” inches per second at 203 dpi resolution is supported by 8 MB of SDRAM, and 4 MB of Flash memory. Memory can be upgraded via a SD card expansion slot. The WPL205 also includes a built-in label peeler, which presents a peeled label for speedy application to product or visitor. ZPL, EPL, and WPL emulation are also included to ensure application compatibility.
The Wasp WPL205 comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
- Value packed desktop barcode printer for printing non- permanent barcode labels
- Easy to load media
- Increased productivity and high throughput
- Integrated peeler speeds application of labels to package
- Clamshell form permits easy and rapid media installation
- All in one firmware supports most popular barcode printing formats
- Direct Thermal printing
- 4.25" inch max. print width
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5" inch per second print speed (3" inch per second when using peeler)
- 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory with SD expansion slot
- WPL, ZPL, EPL emulation
- Accepts label rolls with 5" maximum outer diameter
- Compact, clamshell design
- See-through media viewing window
- USB, serial (RS232), and parallel connectivity standard