Wasp CountIt v2.3 patch fixes the following problems:
1) CountIt now supports 32-bit OS as well as 64-bit operating systems. It also runs on Windows 7.
2) CountIt will support QuickBooks 2010 and 2011.
Wasp CountIt v2.2 patch fixes the following problems:
1) CountIt v2.2 now supports QuickBooks US/Canada/UK 2005-2008.
2) Supports inventory data collection from both Wasp WDT2200 and WDT2200G device.
3) Displays icons to indicate duplicate counts when user reviews data.
4) Increases demo period from 10 days to 30 days.
5) While using [Count Only] method, application no longer displays discrepancy warning during reviewing data.
6) It fixed the 'Invalid Count Data' message while editing data and [Count Only] method is selected.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are running CountIt 2.2 with QuickBooks 2008 on Vista OS, you need to make sure to turn UAC on. Otherwise, CountIt may not connect with QuickBooks successully.
1) CountIt now adjusts count in QuickBooks using absolute new counts instead
of differences. Therefore it eliminates potential mistake if user accidentally
clicks the Adjust button multiple times.
2) While uninstalling, it now completely removes registry entries under HKEY_CURRENT_USER
3) Added new version check feature under Help menu so the user will be notified if there is a newer version available
4) It now prints margins correctly on Avery 5161 template
5) It now installs n4dr32.dll to the application install directory to avoid conflict with Wasp Labeler software
6) It fixes a bug in Count And compare that in the case that there are duplicate item/location record, the new counts didn't show up on the review grid
7) It fixes the bug that on the review grid, right click to select hidden columns doesn't work