MobileAsset.EDU – Complete Asset Tracking Solutions for Education
MobileAsset.EDU complete solutions include everything you need to account for the valuable assets used to run your educational institution – from software and IT assets, to furniture, media equipment, and much more. Complete solutions come with a mobile computer, for managing assets any time you’re away from your desk (whether that’s a building across campus or another school within the district); an integrated barcode labelling software; a barcode label printer for creating asset tags; and over 1300 polyester asset tags. Tracking your institution’s assets just got easier with the MobileAsset App; download from the App Store or Google Play and begin using your existing iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Lifetime technical support and free Getting Started training is included to get you up and running fast.
The HC1, DT60 & WPL305 include up to a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects.
MobileAsset.EDU empowers your institution to:
Commonly tracked assets include:
- Manage assets anywhere with existing iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Track assets purchased with specific funding sources
- Ensure funding compliance through funding specific audit
- Spend less time searching for lost, misplaced, or checked-out assets
- Extend the useful life of your equipment by scheduling routine maintenance
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses to replace lost items
- Track check-in and check-out processes
- Easily access data on asset cost and depreciation for accounting purposes
- Furniture - desks, chairs, filing cabinets, and carts
- IT assets - laptops, monitors, and servers
- Media Equipment – cameras, projectors, and smartboards
- Tools and vehicles
- Files and documents
MobileAsset.EDU allows you to instantly locate any asset, eliminate wasted time spent searching for missing items, and save you from spending unnecessarily to replace lost assets. Maintenance can be scheduled and tracked to extend the working life of your equipment. Assets can be checked-out to staff and students with assigned due dates, and alerts notify you when assets are checked-out past their due date. Management reports are included to help you make the best informed business decisions relating to your assets. MobileAsset.EDU also features an easy-to-use interface (with a customisable dashboard) designed to meet the asset tracking needs of any K-12 or Higher Education institution. Purchase a license to use your existing iPhone, iPad, or Android device and then download the MobileAsset App from the App Store or Google Play to start tracking your assets on-the-go. Wasp MobileAsset.EDU software is available in two editions: Professional and Enterprise.
MobileAsset.EDU complete solutions include either an HC1 or DT60 mobile computer. For demanding environments, we recommend our most popular mobile computer, the HC1. The HC1 features a ruggedized housing to withstand repeated drops to concrete, is sealed against moisture and dust, and features a full QWERTY keypad with large 3.8” touchscreen. For mild to moderate environments, we recommend the affordable DT60. The DT60 combines a large touchscreen with 46-key QWERTY keypad. The tough exterior housing is more durable than today’s consumer smart phones and is able to withstand repeated drops to concrete. Use either mobile computer to check assets in or out; perform audits around campus; and move, add, or remove assets.
Asset Tag Printer and Barcode Labelling Software
MobileAsset.EDU complete solutions also include a WPL305 barcode printer, WaspLabeler software for creating barcodes, and 1300 blank asset tags. The WPL305 barcode printer is a compact and powerful desktop model that can print direct thermal (semi-permanent) and thermal transfer (near permanent) barcode labels. It is our most popular printer and a leader in its class that features USB, serial, and parallel connectivity. The WPL305 installs easily, and its user-friendly clamshell design makes it simple to load and easy to operate. WaspLabeler is an easy-to-use barcode software for designing, creating, and printing barcode labels. Select from more than 100 pre-designed label templates or start from scratch to design your own custom label.
The MobileAsset complete solution includes:
- MobileAsset.EDU software – Professional or Enterprise
- Wasp HC1 or DT60 mobile computer with integrated barcode scanner
- Integrated barcode labelling software, WaspLabeler
- Wasp WPL305 desktop barcode printer
- 1,380 Blank polyester asset tags (2.0” x 1.0”)
- WXR 2.16" x 820' resin ribbon
- Pre-printed sample asset tags
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- USB communication cable
- Power supply
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
- Free Getting Started training